- Shipping & Delivery
- For deliveries within the UK we use First Class Letter, Large Letter, and Parcel Post under contract from the Royal Mail: Contract number HQ17419. Generally shipping will take place on the first working day after we receive your order, and delivery should be 48 hours thereafter. Large orders are shipped by Royal Mail Special Delivery, though be aware that a signature will be required to the point of delivery.
For overseas deliveries, these are again shipped by Royal Mail. Please note that goods posted to countries outside of the EU (including The UK Channel Islands, Switzerland, Norway, and Andorra) may attract domestic customs and duty charges.
- Privacy & Security
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].What we collectWe may collect the following information:• name and job title • contact information including email address • demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests • other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offersWhat we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:• Internal record keeping. • We may use the information to improve our products and services. • We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers orother information which we think you may find interesting using the email addresswhich you have provided. • From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for marketresearch purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.Controlling your personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to POBox 3456, Cheadle, Staffordshire, ST10 9BGIf you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We do not store any credit or debit card details.
- Returns & Replacements
- We are happy to replace faulty or items damaged in transit, within 28 days of receipt. If you notice that a package has been tampered with, please advise your delivery office, or refuse to accept the consignment. It will be returned to us and we will forward a replacement. In the unlikely event that you receive an item supplied in error, then return it to us unopened and we will send the correct title by return.
- If you do not wish to order on-line, then you may do so by telephone: 0844 800 6881 or 01538 722344 (between 9.00am - 6.00pm Monday thru Friday). Alternately you may submit your order in writing to: Elvis Presley Fan Club, PO Box 3456, Cheadle, ST10 9BG, Staffordshire, UK. Please be aware that our Internet site is secure, and that we do not retain customers credit/debit card details.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- No promotions at this time